Hello, Daring Soul!
Welcome to the world of Daring Happiness
I’m so glad you’re here!
What exactly is Daring Happiness, you wonder? Well, I am so glad you asked! Come on in, pull up a chair, and lend me your
Daring Happiness is daring because it’s not the status quo of our culture. Daring Happiness is about changing the way you see yourself, other people, events in your life, and the world at large.It’s about redefining happiness. It’s about the Paradox of Happiness; the idea that our constant pursuit of happiness is actually what’s making us the most unhappy.
I’m not gonna lie, practicing Daring Happiness can be a little bit difficult at first.
It’s vulnerable. It’s real. It’s raw. It’s filled with the truth. It’s gonna take some work to change your brain; to rewire those amazing neural networks of yours. But you can do it! Trust me.
And it’s worth it, I swear! It gets good. Really fucking good. (See, I told you I swear.)
Take a peek into the world of Daring Happiness with me…
- Imagine dealing with the ups + downs of life in a kick-ass, trusting The Universe sort of way.
- Imagine your fears NOT getting the best of you.
- Imagine moving towards your dreams on a daily basis…with courage + ease.
- Imagine loving yourself from the bottom of your superb, stellar soul.
- Imagine allowing ALL of your feelings to be important + valid…even the “not so pretty ones”.
- Imagine actually embracing your imperfections, instead of hiding them.
- Imagine building epic shame resilience.
- Imagine connecting with magic + ritual in your every day; creating the life you want.
- Imagine feeling more loved, + able to love, than ever before.
- Imagine being a Vulnerability Warrior, Gratitude Ninja, + a Master of Making Meaning.
That’s what a life of practicing Daring Happiness looks like. And it can be yours. Let me show you the way…
I’m Jen. I am many things. Here’s a few of them…
Counselor | Coach | Happiness Alchemist | Emerging Artist | Vulnerability Warrior | Gratitude Ninja | Master of Meaning Making | Spiritual Gangster | All-Around Nerd
I help epic, radiant women just like you. YES. You. You are epic and radiant, trust me. You are also ENOUGH. As well as beautifully imperfect, wonderfully ordinary, and ridiculously human. I help women like you create magical, wholehearted lives by helping them get out of their own damn way.
I truly believe that each one of us is capable of creating the life we want and deserve.
Journey with me and you’ll learn…
- How to harness the power of mindfulness in your daily life without having to sit on a woo-woo cushion while feeling frustrated because you can’t get your thoughts to shut the hell up and you are sure you are “doing it wrong”.
- How to actually love + accept yourself – exactly as you are. Not 20 pounds from now. Not a better job from now. Not a marriage and kids from now. Not five more self-help books from now. Exactly as you are RIGHT NOW. For realsies.
- How to let yourself feel ALL THE FEELS…good and “bad” (I should clarify that I do not actually believe there are “bad” feelings/emotions) without repressing them, numbing them, or running away from them. In the world of Daring Happiness, you can even throw a fucking tantrum if you want. I’d probably be pretty proud.
- How to feel worthy of love + belonging in all your glory. Glory meaning your rockstar self, as well as your slightly crazypants, flawed self.
- How to navigate dating + relationships without completely losing it. And how to be okay even if you do.
- How to be a Vulnerability Warrior, Gratitude Ninja, + a Master of Meaning Making.
- How to be a Witchy Woman without getting too Woo-Woo and just floating awaaayyyyy into la-la land.
- How to turn the “shoulds” in your life into “Fuck No’s” + “Fuck Yeah’s”.
- How to tap into your intuition more. It’s there. Trust it.
- How to open yourself up to The Universe + The Divine and surrender to the flow. (Okay, that got a little woo-y, I’ll admit. But the thing is…it’s a thing. An awesome thing.)
- How to Dare Greatly and pursue your dreams.
- How to stop living for other people. How to put yourself first. How to create boundaries ‘n shit.
- How to live from a place of abundance, not scarcity. With money, love, and all the other things.